Skip to main content
Student Learning Expectations
A St. Peter Martyr student is...
- Loves God, love others.
- Learns about our faith.
- Appreciates God’s creation.
- Prays together.
A good citizen, who:
- Follows the rules.
- Makes good choices.
- Share with others.
- Helps others.
A life-long learner, who:
- Tries to learn.
- Shares their talents.
- Does their best.
- Respects others.
An effective communicator, who
- Speaks, reads, and writes clearly.
- Uses technology.
- Listens to others.
A St. Peter Martyr School graduate is…
A God-centered person who is able to:
- Live the Gospel through service, tolerance, and justice.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of Catholic doctrine and faith.
- Know how to pray and develop a prayer life.
- Recognize God’s love and appreciate God’s creation.
- Be part of a faith community and foster a relationship with God.
A conscientious and socially aware citizen who is able to:
- Demonstrate good citizenship and be a contributing member of society.
- Make morally responsible decisions which include loving and forgiving others.
- Work cooperatively and responsibly with others.
- Demonstrate self discipline and accountability for personal actions.
A life-long learner who is able to:
- Seek, use, and apply knowledge, skills, strategies, tools, and resources for learning.
- Demonstrate knowledge in all the basic subjects and experience the Fine Arts.
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Develop an understanding of the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of self and others.
An effective communicator who is able to:
- Speak, read, and write appropriately, effectively, and clearly.
- Use tools, resources, and technology for communication and the exchange of ideas.
- Listen attentively and actively.